Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Passing Blood clot(s) while on birth control withdrawal bleeding
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Passing Blood clot(s) while on birth control withdrawal bleeding

good day my period came on aug 20th 2012 it was a bit late by 1 week i was strressed so didnt pay it any mind i started taking minigynon bc pills, period was light spotting till aug 26th it became heavy, after 21 days i was still seeing my period  so i switched to novynette bc as prescribed by my doctor no break in  between pills, period became light almost a spotting was told by my doc its withdrawal bleeding from bc, took the last bc pill from the second packet on october 01(monday) have gotten withdrawal period and just passed a huge clot dark red clumpyllump almost like a little ball im not feeling any pain or anything so i be worried because this bleeding just wont stop and its my first time on birth control.
Tags: Birth Control, With drawal bleeding, Blood clots, heavy bleeding on birth pills
HI,
Birth control will usually normalise the menstrual cycle. If the bleeding is continuous and excessive then you should consult a gynaecologist for an evaluation. This can be because of messing up of the hormones or local causes like cervical erosion.
Hope this helps.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank