Peiod 3 months late...
My Period is 3 months late and I'm wondering if it's anything to do with a pill I used to take (but for a very short time) Basically I was on yasminelle for 3 months (May-July) and stopped taking it for personal cirumstances..Anyway, I got my period in August and September but never got it since that...Could this have something to do with an after effect of the pill even though I already got my period? I'm not pregnant either.
Also, if it helps, last year I also skipped two periods (I skipped January and February time) (again I was not pregnant) and then they started to regulate again, but now I don't know what's going on? Any help please!!
You could have an hormone imbalance which is causing your periods to be out of wack. You should also get checked for uterine fibroids and polycystic ovarian syndrome. These issues affect the release of hormones and your ability to ovulate.