Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Period on Birth Control Pills
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Period on Birth Control Pills

So this is my second month on birth control pills. The first month worked great and I got my period as expected and lighter than normal. However, this month my period is VERY light, like minimal brown discharge almost to the extent where nothing is needed to be worn. This discharge is different that my normal discharge so I just want to make sure this is my actual period just extremely light.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
My body did that once or twice early on.  It's most likely your period.  If you have had unprotected sex, you may want to take a test just in case, but I can attest to the fact birth control may occasionally do that to your body.
Blank
Hi)It is normal for some women to miss a period completely or have very little bleeding (very positive side effect for me). If you take your tablets correctly don't worry if you miss your period twice in a row check for pregnancy before start new wallet. Unscheduled bleeding and spotting often occur during the first few months. This is no real period is called withdrawal bleeding.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...