Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Plan B, Yaz, and still no period????
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Plan B, Yaz, and still no period????

Hi, I am a 22 year old female. My last normal period was May 13. I am on the birth control yaz and have been taking it since December 31, 2006. In my may pack I was 3 hours late taking a pill in the first week and 2 hours late taking a pill in the 2nd week. I told my boyfriend (of 3 years) that we needed to use a condom for that pack as back up. On June 8th (day 2 of placebo pills) the condom broke so 30 minutes after the condom broke we purchased Plan B and took it as directed. I did not receive my period on June 11 as i normally would. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative (however i believe i took it too soon) I continued a new pack of birth control and am now back on placebo pills. My period is not supposed to start until tomorrow (July 9) but I am so nervous and anxious about what my boyfriend and i are calling "judgement day" can you possibly shine some light on the possible outcome of this situation?