Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Plan B, Yaz, and still no period????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Plan B, Yaz, and still no period????

Hi, I am a 22 year old female. My last normal period was May 13. I am on the birth control yaz and have been taking it since December 31, 2006. In my may pack I was 3 hours late taking a pill in the first week and 2 hours late taking a pill in the 2nd week. I told my boyfriend (of 3 years) that we needed to use a condom for that pack as back up. On June 8th (day 2 of placebo pills) the condom broke so 30 minutes after the condom broke we purchased Plan B and took it as directed. I did not receive my period on June 11 as i normally would. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative (however i believe i took it too soon) I continued a new pack of birth control and am now back on placebo pills. My period is not supposed to start until tomorrow (July 9) but I am so nervous and anxious about what my boyfriend and i are calling "judgement day" can you possibly shine some light on the possible outcome of this situation?
you were already on birthcontrol and then you used the plan b on top of that w/ in 30 mins of the condom breaking.  there is no possible way you are pregnant