Plan B too many times=sterile?
Hello all out there...this is my first time posting on any site such as this...I guess I didnt know where to turn?  Without going into too many details of my sexual/personal life, my question is regarding Plan B.  I have taken Plan B roughly 10 times in my sexual life-time (roughly a span of 9 years).  I had a friend comment to me the other day how bad that is and that I can become "sterile" due to Plan B messing up my "insides too much."  I am terrifed, as I hope to have a large family some day...just not anytime soon.  I have never been on birth control (personal choice) and use condoms as my birth control method.  The 10+ times of Plan B were due incidents that had me concerned (condom broke, did not use one at all..)

If someone could tell me if this is something I should be concerned about, please let me know:/

Thank you,
Worried in Minnesota  
Plan B is meant to be used only in emergency situations and should try to be avoided as much as possible, as it is a very large dose of hormones all at once. I don't think it would cause you to become sterile, as there are no studies or anything that say that will happen, but I am not totally sure as the information on Plan B is limited because of it being a fairly new 'medication'. Though if you don't want to become pregnant, you really need to be using some other form of birth control in addition to condoms, because condoms are less effective against preventing pregnancy than most female birth control methods. You are already taking lots of hormones with all of the Plan B pills you have taken, so it's not as if you are avoiding taking hormones. If you don't like having to remember to take a birth control pill every day, then look into having the depo shot, vaginal ring, implant, etc. all of which you don't have to do daily. You really want to avoid taking Plan B anymore, as it is not healthy to keep taking.  
It's your "personal choice" not to use birth control, but you have made the "personal choice" to flood your body with massive doses of hormones much more often than recommended?  How is that different than the things you disagree with about birth control?  What did you think was in Plan B?  

In your shoes, I'd look into getting an IUD.  It's natural in its function and not hormone-based.  I don't know that Plan B would cause sterility, but would be worried it might cause cancer.  That's a lot of hormones.