Postinor 2
Hi. Can postinor 2 affect my second period? I took the pills on the 4th Oct and my period came on the 11th Oct.

Its now the 14 of Nov and I'm still periodless :/ Ive been getting clear to white discharge recently.

Is there a possibility I could be pregnant? And when wpuld be good to get a confirmed pregnancy test result?

PLEASE HELP :/
Postinor 2 can cause irregular bleeding or spotting after taking it. It can either delay your periods or prepone them.  While you’re waiting for your next period it is advisable to abstain from having intercourse or make sure you use a contraceptive. If your her periods are delayed by two weeks or more take up pregnancy test. You may take up pregnancy test if you do not have your periods in next few days.This is merely an advice and not a substitute for clinical examination. I sincerely hope it helps. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards.