Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy possibility after vasectomy
Ok..my husband had a vasectomy 3 weeks ago.  We've been using condoms ever since then and will continue to do so until he gets the "all clear".  Well, last night he penetrated me about 3 times (literally like 5 seconds) before I made him stop, as I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating right now.  I ended up giving him oral sex until he came (which took about 10 minutes).  I was also using a vaginal spermicide film.  I have NEVER seen pre-*** on him (we've been married 13 years), and he knows he wasn't even close to coming when I made him stop. Like I said NOTHING (that we know of) came out until he came from oral stimulation about 10 to 15 minutes later.  

Chances of me getting pregnant through this?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1809109 tn?1331807377
The chances would come down to amount of sperm present in pre-ejaculation fluids and how well the spermicide works. That doesn't sound like high chances, so I think you're fine. But take a test if you miss a period or in 3 weeks. Honestly vasectomies are very, very effective- but they can fail (I actually have a cousin because of a freakish fail). So it's good you're waiting for the all clear and you should continue to do so. BUT at the same time I doubt you have too much to stress about.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources