Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
Pregnancy risks

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Pregnancy risks
I'm 19 and I've been off of birth control for about 3 months now and bc I was on the depo shot I never had a period and I just started my period. But my concern is that I had sex two days in a row and the second day was unprotected. He pulled out before he came and the very next morning I started my period after not having a period for about a year and a half. Should I be worried that I only got my period right after or was it caused by sex and is there any risk I could have gotten pregnant from having sex the day before I started?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would adivse you that there is always a possiblity of pregnancy, and I reccomend a pregnancy test any time there is any unusual bleeding, including missing a period altogether .If your period is negative, you are in the clear.
I think the possibility in your case is pretty low.
Good luck!
Dr B