Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Pregnant?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pregnant?

I'm 5 days late on my period, I'm never usually late. The second day of my missed period I took a digital pregnancy test and it said I was pregnant. I took one the next day and it said "not pregnant". I still haven't received my period and I do have pregnancy symptoms. I'm so confused, anyone else experience this? Any suggestions?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi, did you have unprotected sex before this late period? I would wait a couple days and then take it again, also stres can make a period late.
Blank
Yeah I did, I haven't been stressed about anything I'm just confused as to why I'd have a positive and a negative. Okay I will thank you 8)
Blank
For now, I would assume you're pregnant until proven otherwise when it comes to things like alcohol or smoking, or taking pre-natal vitamins.  Get an appointment with an ob/gyn pronto and have them test you.  If you don't follow the instructions right on the home tests, they can give wrong answers (I'm not sure on the details of this, but I think a false positive would be more likely than a false negative, for instance if your urine was too dilute at the time).  At the doctor's, they can do a blood test to make sure.  

If you are pregnant, you'll have that much more time to make plans, whether they be gathering supplies, contacting an adoption agency, or getting an abortion before it's too late (I have no idea what your situation is, which is why I listed everything).
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...