Pregnant after copper IUD removal...?
I got my copper IUD removed 13 days after the first day of my last period, so 2 days before my ovulating day and during my fertile days. I had intercourse on my ovulation day and two days after. Is there a chance I can get pregnant right away? I've never been pregnant and I'm 26 years old.
More likely you are not pregnant once iuds are removed the hormones stay in your body for months and sometimes up to a year so if you are trying to get pregnant dont get your hopes up it will come when the hormones are out of your body and your body is ready for a little one
Well my concern is that I had the non hormonal IUD, the copper one which does not alter hormones nor messes with periods or ovulation. I've been consistent with my period so I guess now I'll just have to wait and see. Thank you for the response. :-)