Problem..cant find an answer
I just started taking birth control (leostrin) in I think November. I started taking them for irregular periods, that were extremely out of control for my age; very hard to handle. And last cycle I completely missed my period but I read a warning in the box that said basically not to worry about that because it does happen. But I'm in the middle of taking my placebos (started taking them 2 days ago and i take my last one tomorrow) and I still have no sign of a period. I took one pregnancy test and it was negative...Is this okay/ normal? should i be worried about anything? even pregnancy?
These can be due to hormonal effects caused by the pills but the possibility of pregnancy should be ruled out. Hence to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.