Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Pull out method during ovulation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Pull out method during ovulation

If my bf pulled out during my most fertile day what are the chances of me becoming pregnant ?
Pull out method does not always work...it's really not a form of birth control. So...you can still become pregnant.
Thank you fr your reply :)
Let's say a guy fully ejaculates into a girl , not all of the semen will make it to the egg only a small percentage will.

Now pre-*** it self does NOT have sperm in it. There may be some residual sperm in the guy's urethra. If he recently ejaculated and it wasn't flushed ( ie pee ). Take into consideration how little residual sperm is there and also the chance that it was probably flushed when he took a leak. You're chances are pretty high that sperm itself is not present in the pre-***. Pre-*** is a lubricant not an ejaculation.

For the most part you're safe but still nothing is for certain. Take birth control if you like to have sex unprotected and even then I would still have the guy pull out. A lot of guys tend to push their luck thinking birth control is affective but if you consider there 99.someodd % success rate , it means eventually even with the pill it can happen.

Besides finishing inside a girl is over rated safe that **** for when you're trying to have a baby, getting pregnant is alot harder than you think. Humans have the lowest pregnancy rate out of all the mammals.