Pull out method during ovulation
If my bf pulled out during my most fertile day what are the chances of me becoming pregnant ?
Pull out method does not always work...it's really not a form of birth control. So...you can still become pregnant.
Thank you fr your reply :)
Let's say a guy fully ejaculates into a girl , not all of the semen will make it to the egg only a small percentage will.

Now pre-*** it self does NOT have sperm in it. There may be some residual sperm in the guy's urethra. If he recently ejaculated and it wasn't flushed ( ie pee ). Take into consideration how little residual sperm is there and also the chance that it was probably flushed when he took a leak. You're chances are pretty high that sperm itself is not present in the pre-***. Pre-*** is a lubricant not an ejaculation.

For the most part you're safe but still nothing is for certain. Take birth control if you like to have sex unprotected and even then I would still have the guy pull out. A lot of guys tend to push their luck thinking birth control is affective but if you consider there 99.someodd % success rate , it means eventually even with the pill it can happen.

Besides finishing inside a girl is over rated safe that **** for when you're trying to have a baby, getting pregnant is alot harder than you think. Humans have the lowest pregnancy rate out of all the mammals.