Question about birth control pills
I am on my first pack of Loestrin24. I just had a baby on December 20th. I have not used bc pills in years so I know I may need to get used to them again. My question is, is it normal to have what looks like a period after taking them a couple of weeks? I started the first pill on the first day of what I thought was my period. I had stopped bleeding from having my baby and then a couple weeks later what appeared to be my period came and I started my first pill. It's strange that I am having another period. What could be causing this?
What you are having is breakthrough bleeding because of the hormonal changes caused by starting the pills. Continue taking the pills regularly and if the bleeding worsens then get it evaluated from a gynecologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.