Questions about recovery time after getting your tubes tied...
I am really wanting my tubes tied, my Husband and I have talked about it and both agree on it. Neither one of is are wanting anymore children, nor can we afford anymore. We have a 15 year old daughter and a 6 year old son. What I'm wondering is this... "How long is the recovery time?" "How long is it before you can do your usual activities again?" "How long before you feel like you normal self again?"

Thanks!!!
Brandy
I had my tubal ligation on a Monday, took Tues off, went back on Weds, although with a bit of soreness.

I'd suggest doing in on a Thurs, and then have Fri, Sat, and Sunday to recover.  I had no restrictions afterwards at all.

A lot will depend on the type of technique used.  You should make an appt to talk about it with your doctor, who will tell you the type of procedure he/she prefers, and how long he suggests you take off after for recovery.