Scared, Mixed Emotions plz help.
So my question is, Is it possible to get pregnant if I missed well better said took my birth control late on more than a few days? First off, I've been taking Ortho tri cyclen lo for about 5 or 6 months. And I'm not good at remembering things, so some days I take it late or completly forget and just take it the nxt day. But at the beggining of this month I got a staph infection, was prescribed bactrim. Then a few days later got hurt at work and had a chest sprain and was prescribed ibuprofen and hydrocodone. Well taking all those meds made me forget to take my pills sometimes but I would just take it the next day or a few hrs after my set time. So my main point ois last night I had intercourse and forgot to tell him to pull out, so is it possible after all the missed pills I could get pregnant?  I'm not in the best situation to have another kid. So Im scared. And I really don't want to take the Plan B pill. Oh, I know its TMI but I've had a lot of discharge today not really sure what that could mean since I cleaned myswlf right after. I just have mixed emotions about all this, I love babies just can't have one right now and really really don't wana take the Plan B pill unless its a possibility I could really get pregnant.
It's always possible when the pill is not taken properly.  I would suggest a cell phone alarm to make sure you take it on time from now on.
Bad thing is, I do have an alarm and still forget. In the end, I decided to take the morning after pill. Hope it works.
Best wishes!  It was taken within 72 hours, so it should hopefully work.  Just remember that Plan B can cause spotting, an early period, or even a delayed/missed period, so if you experience any of these, don't begin freaking out too terribly much.  Hope all goes well.
Yeah im just hoping for the best, and thanks. Learned my lesson though, I hate being scared and nervous like this.
For sure!  It's one of the hardest things to deal with.  I'm like you; I love babies, but I can't have one right now as financially I'm nowhere near secure enough (nor is my boyfriend), and I'd really like to finish school first.  We've had two scares (the first being after our first time; I made sure I never missed after that, lol), and oh boy, they are no fun.
Yes it is one of the hardest things. I mean I already have a two year and last year I had a miscarriage and that was a horrible experience. Now I'm with someone else, and even though I would love another baby I also can't financially say I'm secure enough to bring another child into the world. Not just that but I can't say that my boyfriend and I will be serious enough or ready yet to deal with it.