Sex without condom-on the pill
me and my boyfriend tried to have sex last night, he only got half way in and he got out of me before we actually got to into it, and he didn't come inside me. I was on tricylen lo for 2 months, then i got my period too often and such so i was on the last pill of the sugar pills and my doctor gave me the regular tricylen.. so i have not skipped any days. I just changed kinds of birth control and on the first day i started using it was the day we tried to have sex. If i have been on the birth control this whole time, and we didn't really have sex because he didn't fit. Does this mean i couldn't get pregnant .. or at least have a very low chance?
Please help me.. I'm only 16.. i know better than to have sex without a condom.. i guess we were just being dumb and trying it out.
Thanks,
much appreciated.
If you didn't miss any active pills at all, you should be ok.  

And you're right...sex without a condom, especially at your age, is not a great idea.  Though the pill is great for contraception, it offers no protection at all against STD's.  STD's can lead to infertility years down the line.  Even if he put it in "just a little", if he had an STD, you could contract it.

Its not worth gambling with your future fertility and health.  Always use condoms.  
thanks so much! i just needed some confermations!

I totally agree that it's a bad idea.. Could he still have an STD or anything if I am his first girlfriend and his first kiss.. His parents are Christian and very strict.? I think he can but is there less of a chance?