Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Should this be happening?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Should this be happening?

I have been on birthcontrol for 2 years now and changed to a new one.  my period this month was very little.  almost like spotting it came at the right time and ended at the right time I just wasnt sure if it was okay that it was so little amounts coming out...?
What you are having is irregular bleeding. The cause of irregular periods could be due to hormonal imbalance due to changing the birth control. It should get better the next time or within 3 months of starting the birth control.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.