Sore tips of nipples, started new BC 3 weeks ago...
Hi all!
So, I'm 21 years old, 165 pounds , don't smoke/drink/etc., and I'm generally in good health, but I do get optic migraines and migraines with aura.
I've been on regular birth control (the estrogen kind) for the past 3 years, and none of my doctors ever told me that it was a problem. I recently moved from FL to CT, and got birth control through Planned Parenthood--had no clue that I was at a higher risk of stroke until they told me! (they even REFUSED to give me the kind with estrogen)

They put me on progestin-only birth control pills about 3 weeks ago, and over the past week (the normal time for me to get my period is still about a week away), the tips of my nipples have been sensitive and sore when I touch them.
There is no white on the tips, they don't feel heavier or bigger than usual, my nipples have not gotten any bigger or changed colors, and my areolas aren't sore--only the very tips of my nipples.

I don't think I'm pregnant, but I want to know if this is a normal side effect of taking progestin-only BC pills, or if it could be something else (and I would love to know whether or not it will go away!).
Even if it's possible it could be pregnancy, I would like to know as well, although I'm doubtful of that, because not only do I not have any other symptoms, but again, it's just the very tips of my nipples that are affected, but nothing white on them.

I appreciate your time and input! :)