Starting Depo-Provera
I am 16 and will be starting the Depo shot whenever my next period decides to come. I was originally on the pill but needed something else because I could never seem to keep up. I thought about an IUD until my gyno informed me that your cervix must be dilated for insertion (most likely why it's recommended for women with at least one child). She thought the shot would fit my situation the best. I just want to know some ladies' opinions and reviews. Thank you :)
The effects of the depo provera may last after several months after the last injection. Depo provera remains in the body for 6-12 months after the last injection. After this the periods will return. So at your age, it is best to go in for birth control pills.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.