Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Starting Ovral-L again
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Starting Ovral-L again

i was on ovral-L for 7 months and then i stopped it last month as i was sexually inactive. I had my periods after 4 days of stopping the pill. Next period was due on 28th of Jan but i am still awaiting my periods though I am experiencing all the symptoms like cramps, bloating, mood swings. What may be the reason of delayed period. After stopping pill i didn't have sex, so is there any possibility of getting pregnant? I want to start the pill again, how to start?
Tags: pills
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi there,
If you have not had sex after stopping the pills there are no chances that you could be pregnant. After stopping the pills there may some hormonal changes in your body and it may take almost 2-3 months for your periods to normalize. Few women may experience post-pill amenorrhea. In this condition there is failure to resume menstruation within six months after discontinuation of oral contraceptives. It is best to rule out pregnancy and you may restart it again on the first day of your menses. Do consult a gynecologist. Write to me again.
Best luck and take care!
Blank
Hi ma'am,
thank u for your concerns. I have received my periods on 6th feb and have started pills again from 10 th Feb as my husband will be returning after20 feb.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank