Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Still not getting my period and never missed taking my pills

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

I'm on birth control and my pills are 21 and 7 days for my period.  The first 2 days of the 7 that I'm suppose to have my period, I don't!   I am now getting used to that, but this week when the 2 days went by I have still not have my period!!  I have NEVER missed taking any of my pills.  Just wondering if it's normal to have a 4 day period on birth control???  Or why every time my period is always different??   I thought the pill was supposed to make me regular and I'm all over the place?
Avatar n tn
Hmmmm.... well I finish taking my 21 pills on a Thursday morning and my period usually doesn't come until Sunday evening or later.... then it stops around Friday night after I have started taking the pill again. My period does tend to vary because sometimes it starts Saturday night so I think you are okay.
Avatar n tn
In the second month of starting the pill, a week after my first period on the pill i had unprotected sex. i started my inactive pills for this month on saturday but still have not gotten my period. im not showing any signs of pms or pregnancy.. is it possible im pregnant?