Still not getting my period and never missed taking my pills
I'm on birth control and my pills are 21 and 7 days for my period.  The first 2 days of the 7 that I'm suppose to have my period, I don't!   I am now getting used to that, but this week when the 2 days went by I have still not have my period!!  I have NEVER missed taking any of my pills.  Just wondering if it's normal to have a 4 day period on birth control???  Or why every time my period is always different??   I thought the pill was supposed to make me regular and I'm all over the place?
Hmmmm.... well I finish taking my 21 pills on a Thursday morning and my period usually doesn't come until Sunday evening or later.... then it stops around Friday night after I have started taking the pill again. My period does tend to vary because sometimes it starts Saturday night so I think you are okay.
In the second month of starting the pill, a week after my first period on the pill i had unprotected sex. i started my inactive pills for this month on saturday but still have not gotten my period. im not showing any signs of pms or pregnancy.. is it possible im pregnant?