Stopped BC - PMS symptoms, but no period
I was on birth control for about a year and a half, but not for the prevention of pregnancy. My doc though it would help with my acne and migraines. It did help my skin, but my migraines were still awful. I decided that it wasn't worth it to be pumping my body full of hormones, so I stopped taking the pills.

As I mentioned in the title, I had some pretty annoying PMS symptoms, but no period. It's just like it normally would be, minus the sanitary napkins. This makes two months of such an occurrence. I've read online that it can take even longer for the cycle to resume as normal, but I'm still sort of worried.

Would it be wise to make a doc appointment soon, or would it be safe to wait it out another month or so?
Delaying of the periods just by one day does not mean that you can be pregnant. If your menses are delayed more than 10 days beyond the due date, with previous periods being regular and you have been sexually active, there is a very good chance of you having become pregnant. Delay in menses can be due to pregnancy, stress, hormonal imbalance, imbalanced diet, excessive exercise, depression, thyroid problems, poly cystic ovarian disease etc .

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.