Stopped birth control
I just recently stopped my birth control sometime last week (during the middle of the pack), and about 3-4 days later I started bleeding. I have been bleeding for 3 days now The first day was only little spotting, and then it started to get a little heavier. Then day 2 was heavy, and day 3 is kind of normal. I stopped the birth control because my partner and I have decided we're ready to have our first child together. Is the bleeding normal? When will it stop? How long will it take me to ovulate? Thank you for the help!
Yes, the bleeding is normal.  It's your body reacting to no longer having the hormones just as when you end the pack was.  Withdrawal bleeding is all you've had since starting the birth control.  It should stop at the same time you would have stopped after you stopped at the end of a pack.  When you ovulate will depend on your body and how long it takes to resync.  You could ovulate in a few days, a couple weeks, or any other period of time.