Birth Control (Contraception) Community
The Paraguard regards...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

The Paraguard regards...

I just recieved the PG just yesterday and booy was it painful I' have 2 children my son 6 n my daughter 3 so it was  nothing   that I never exspirence b4 I also had painful cramps,dizziness n a hot sweat. What I fale 2 do is research until 2nite now Im terrified n think I made a by decision. Like must Ive tried many form of bc the Shop made my hair fall out,weight gain,hot flashes n lack of sex desire the Patch ruin my skin. So after all that I decied to get the PG bcuz of no hormones but after reading the post it seems like alot of the side efects r similar. I have a very light 3day peroid n no cramps n 6yrs. Y did I decied 2 get it other than hormones my husband is comming home n 60days n we've been apart 4 16mnths n we r both over due lol but I dnt want more children now so I thought it would b the choice of BC minus all the hormones my regard is my sex life? I read that the man can feel things n some couldnt does the size play role and will it b painful 4 me?