Trying to get pregnant after stopping bc pills towards end of pack
Hi, me and my husband are trying to have a baby now that we've tied the knot. Around the 21st through the 24th of January I decided to allow myself to come on my period so I stopped taking my pills which resulted to a light period (if that is what it was) and on the 24th I had started back on my pills normally. Since we decided to try to conceive I stopped taking my pills on the 27th and by the 31st I was experiencing heavy bleeding. Now, I am still bleeding heavy but on the 30th we had sex...is there any chance I could be pregnant ? How soon after stopping birth control pills will I know if I ovulated?
I dont know about the pill but when i was on depo a few years back for one year i decided to stop gettin the shot because i wasnt getting my period about a week after i  was suppose to get my shot i had sex and found out 3 months later i was 12 weeks pregnant...... beacuse i didnt return to normal periods at the time i didnt think anything then i was gettin sick so i took a pregnancy test...i would jus try n it will happen hopefully sooner than later for ya good luck...
I am on the pill and I believe as you as you stop taking the pill you can become pregnant. Also by stopping the pill you period is going to be off. And it will take a bit for your cycle to return to a regular cycle. I pray that you get what you want soon and that this has helped a bit. May God bless you,
Kimberly
Thank you. I've read plenty of forums about it. I guess it's different for everyone. I just hope it doesn't take long either, although I've been on the pill for about 6 years now.
Well, I will keep you in my prayers. The Lord has blessed me lately and will bless you too.