Tubal with clamps side effects
I had a tubal with clamps put on last friday and would like to know how long the cramping and bloating lasts?  The cramping is really bad and the bloating makes me look 5 months pregnant.
It is normal to find some bloating and cramps after getting the tubal ligation done. These symptoms should go away after a few days. However if you notice any increased pain or severe cramps, then the possibility of an infection should be ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have had my tubes clamped for almost 5 years and I have been having excruciating pain in my side. I have not been to the doctor because my insurance doesn't kick in until October. I haven't been to the doctor before because I was scared that I would have to get them reversed, but, now I'm thinking getting them reversed is not a bad idea, especially seeing that I have to endure this pain from time to time. The pain gets so bad where I can't walk, and if I try to lay down it hurts worse. I find myself constantly holding my side and walking leaning forward. What is wrong? I know my body and this has never went on until I got my tubes clamped.