Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Tubes growing back?!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Tubes growing back?!

I had my tubes tied almost 6 months ago *cut tied and fried to be exact, lol*  I know that there are some women whos tubes have grown back together and rehealed and they have ended up pregnant again. I know I need ot ask the docs, but I can't post there and I need some input. I need to know how likely this is *searched everywhere on the net, haven't found squat for results.*  and what it feels like when this happens *if you even know it has happened* and when this is likely to occur. I have heard that there is a bit of pain in one side of the lower abdomen about where the tubes are, but it was only one person. Also the stories I have found on the net were after 10 years they grew back. I do heal VERY fast after surgery (c-sections, in particular) and I don't know if that would have any bearing on my tubal. Please help!!~