Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Vaginal Bleeding
Okay, so I recently changed birth control pills. I was on Gildess Fe 1.5/30. And I just changed to Junel 1/20. I have taken 5 of the new pills. Today, I started spotting extremely bad, which I never do. And it's odd because the blood is like usual blood, not period blood or any discharge. It's like I have a cut or something on the inside of my vagina. I only see it when I wipe.  But, two days ago I had intercourse and it was rather rough and I hadn't done anything in quite some time. So is my spotting from changing birth control pills, the rough intercourse or possibly something else? I'm almost positive I'm not pregnant considering that implantation bleeding doesn't occur until a week after. So what is going on?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
603463 tn?1220630455
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that my best guess is that you are having break through bleeding secondary to the pill change.   I don't think you would be having bleeding from a laceration showing up so late.
It never hurts to check a pregnancy test--I ALWAYS advise it.
If the bleeding is break through bleeding it should stop soon.
If not, call your doctor!
Good luck!
Dr B
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now