Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Vaginal Odors

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Vaginal Odors

I have this Nasty Odor After about an hour of having my jeans on. It is not inside my vagina, it is just a smell beneath my panties. I have no problems, bump, itching or anything like that. Its not an infection. I got medicine for it last year thinking it was maybe bacterial viagnosis but it wasnt. I smelt it all winter, i didnt smell it in the summer time, now i'm smelling it again this winter. I've even stopped wearing tight pants and still smell it through my jeans and when i go use the restroom. I feel as if everyone can smell it, especially in my office at work. I sit down all day and dont move around much and when i come in my office i smell it. Is it just me? am i too sensitive to the smell? My husband says he doesnt smell anything but I do..If anyone else has this problem please help me, what can i do to make it stop, i've used feminin sprays, wipes and powders and i still smell it..
It was really weird reading your post cause it sounded exactly like me. I feel so self conscious all the time. My husband tells me he doesn't notice anything but actually if he stuck his nose down there when I feel that I am smelly I think he would notice...lol! I just don't know what to do. I have tried powders, even blow drying on cool setting before dressing...it doesn't help.