Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Vaginal skin peeling

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Vaginal skin peeling

I'm 15 and for as long as I can remember I've had dry, peeling skin mostly around my vagina near the labia majora and toward my buttock. There's slight peeling above my clitoris, on the part of my vagina that is visible when standing. Also I have really big thighs so I was wondering if it could be chaffing or eczema? Is the skin too delicate? It isn't itchy and it only gets irritated if I scrub too hard (which I know is probably normal with all females). I just want it to go away. I haven't been to a gynecologist yet. is there a type of cream or something that could help? Thanks!
Tags: Skin Peeling, help, Vagina
hi i have this at the moment when i was sick with a throat infection i took antibiotics which caused thrush and now the skin is starting to peel which i think is completely normal but before jumping to conclusion i suggest you see a doctor to make sure or you can just by over the counter treament and if the over the counter treatment doesnt work then go and see your doctor :)