Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Very confused!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Very confused!

I started my period Oct 16th, got my first depo injection oct 17th. My husband and I had unprotected sex oct 20th.  have been spotting off and on every since! My husband and I do not use protection. The last week I have been feeling nauseous and having heart burn that comes and goes. I haven't been on any antibiotics. Is there any way I could be pregnant????
Hello and hope you are fine.
The birth control action of Depo-Provera begins immediately after the first shot if given within the first five days of your menstrual period. Depo shot can cause bleeding side effects as your body is adjusting to Depo Provera. Irregular bleeding/spotting and/or prolonged bleeding are common after receiving depo shot. Heartburn and nausea can be side effects of depo or could be other cases like gastro esophageal reflux, gastritis, food poisoning etc.If you are doubtful about pregnancy it is advisable to consult a gynecologist. I hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank