Very confused!
I started my period Oct 16th, got my first depo injection oct 17th. My husband and I had unprotected sex oct 20th.  have been spotting off and on every since! My husband and I do not use protection. The last week I have been feeling nauseous and having heart burn that comes and goes. I haven't been on any antibiotics. Is there any way I could be pregnant????
Hello and hope you are fine.
The birth control action of Depo-Provera begins immediately after the first shot if given within the first five days of your menstrual period. Depo shot can cause bleeding side effects as your body is adjusting to Depo Provera. Irregular bleeding/spotting and/or prolonged bleeding are common after receiving depo shot. Heartburn and nausea can be side effects of depo or could be other cases like gastro esophageal reflux, gastritis, food poisoning etc.If you are doubtful about pregnancy it is advisable to consult a gynecologist. I hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!