Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Vomiting after taking pill

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Vomiting after taking pill

I have just started on a new pill and have taken 2 days of it so far, I recently changed pills because of nausea and a couple of times vomiting but hardly ever. On Saturday night I took my first pill and woke up in the middle of the night with bad stomach pains and vomiting then I took it again last night and woke up again in the middle of the night with the same symptoms and then when I woke again in the morning was vomiting for 15minutes straight. I have changed pills a few times now and I need to be on it because of polycystic ovarian syndrome. I'm not sure what I should do as I need to be on it but I can't bear the vomiting anymore. I am definitely not pregnant as I have done multiple at home pregnancy tests and also seen my doctor and done a few tests there as well and am not having unprotected sex. Can you think of anything that I would be able to do to stop this from happening?  
Tags: pills, Pain, nausea
Aw, gee, that's a dumb situation. Unfortunately, all you can really do is keep trying different brands of pill (there are many, many out there). Or maybe some different kind of bc that contains the same hormones you need? I know there's the shot, the patch, and the little implant that gets put under your skin. You could ask if those would work