Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Vomiting after taking pill
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Vomiting after taking pill

I have just started on a new pill and have taken 2 days of it so far, I recently changed pills because of nausea and a couple of times vomiting but hardly ever. On Saturday night I took my first pill and woke up in the middle of the night with bad stomach pains and vomiting then I took it again last night and woke up again in the middle of the night with the same symptoms and then when I woke again in the morning was vomiting for 15minutes straight. I have changed pills a few times now and I need to be on it because of polycystic ovarian syndrome. I'm not sure what I should do as I need to be on it but I can't bear the vomiting anymore. I am definitely not pregnant as I have done multiple at home pregnancy tests and also seen my doctor and done a few tests there as well and am not having unprotected sex. Can you think of anything that I would be able to do to stop this from happening?  
Tags: pills, Pain, nausea