WHAT SHOULD I SAY :(? PLEASE HELP I AM DESPERATE
I am very concerned about having my period within the next week. I am 17 and living in the USA. I'm visiting my boyfriend next friday and we wanted to...you know...but I think I may have my period sometime that week and I really need to delay it! I heard about this drug Norethisterone, that an OB/GYN can prescribe, and it can potentially delay your period. I am seeing an OB/GYN for the first time tomorrow and I wanted to ask her if she could prescribe me Norethisterone, but what should I say? And what is the likelihood she will prescribe me this medicine, considering my age? Also: It is completely legal in my state to have sex at 17 with another 17 year old, the age of consent here is 16. Please answer this for me, I am completely anxious right now! :(
Norethisterone is used to postpone a period. The dose is 5mg three times a day starting 3-4 days before a period is due. It can be continued for up to 2 weeks or so until you want to have a period. But it is advisable to use this drug  only after a doctor’s prescription.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.