Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
Wait or Not?

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Wait or Not?
Hi,I've been taking Ortho micronon or something like that it's the pill version of Implanon( per my doc ) since February and it stopped my period which is fine but here in April I've missed a pill here n there and had a slight spotting so I decided to stop taking the last pill I took was on Sunday April 29th so its been a week and have not had any bleeding like I usually do when I'be stopped taking birth control....so my question is am I pregnant or is this normal??
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise a pregnancy test.  I advise that any there is an unusual period or a missed period.  If you are not taking it exactly as directed, there is a possibility of pregnancy.
Good luck!
Dr B
Stoped taking the pill the 20th not the 29th