Week 3 on Yaz
Hey all! I'm still alive, through the grace of God! I am on week three of Yaz and things have gotten better! I have back pain and some fatigue, but overall, I'm well! I know how to calm my anxiousness and I feel like my old self again! To God be the glory for the things He has done!
Hi- I never saw a previous post of yours, cause i just found this forum today- but, I have a pack of Yaz waiting for me in my bathroom closet, and I wanted to get on here and ask how people like it... I just had a baby 8 wks ago and am waiting for the first period to come along before starting it. however, I may have to just break down and take it because the first period is taking it's sweet time showing up.  So, how do you like Yaz? Did you have any bad side effects?
Well I took Yaz for 3 months and at the end my fiancee kindly asked me to switch, because I was so depressed and crying over everything. My body hurt so much also, headaches, stomach, then I started asking my girlfriends about it - all of them that tried it, got off it very quickly.
But it might effect you differently..
Hi, as far as Yaz is concerned from personal experience i was a mess in every way possible. From anxiety to gaining weight, I actually experienced hair loss, white spots on my skin and countless other issues. I personally would not recommend Yaz to anyone, but it all depends on your body. I hope it works out for you though, good luck.