Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Yasmin, Not feeling well

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Yasmin, Not feeling well

Hello

Hope someone can answer my question. I have been on Yasmin now for about 4months and ever since I started using it my mood have changed, I feel more down than ever, irritated, cries for the smallest thing and I feel more moody. When I was on a different pill, I picked up weight, but my emotions felt normal, but when I went over to Yasmin, I didn't pick up, but my emotions felt different.

Can it be because of Yasmin?
Mood changes and depression are side effects of some birth control pills and for the same, you can shift to other birth control pills after some time after consulting your doctor.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hi there,
I have just changed over to Yasmin and have only been taking it for 3 days, I have noticed that I feel nauseous, had dizzy spells, and random blurred vision... I'm only 19 and have read a lot about different side effects, it's quite scary.
I want to do something about it but don't want to waste the whole pack, which doesn't come cheap. What should I do?

Also I can't seem to stay aroused/wet during sex anymore, where I used to be dripping wet.. Causing my boyfriend to feel uneasy and inadequate when it comes to pleasing me. It's not his fault but doesn't believe me when I say he's doing everything right.  
What can I do or say to make him understand?
Help! Please :)
Hello!! I haven't been on here in a while!! I totally went off Yasmin and it is only now that I'm actually starting  to feel better!! I just finished my pack and never got a new one?

See you posted this in Dec. How you doing?