Yeast Infections
Is it normal for a girl to have 2 yeast infections?. one right after another?. because i took a pill and it went away but a month later i have it again. could this be serious? could it be because im taking birth controll?
i think you shud better consult a gyno just to be safe.
I personally don't think there's anything to really worry about. I am quite prone to yeast infections, so what I do is take an AZO yeast pill and eat some yogurt every day. If you have been on antibiotics that would do it. The antibiotics kill all bacteria (even the good ones) and that is why we are more likely to get a yeast infection after being on antibiotics. My suggestion would be if you ever are on antibiotics or just want to prevent the yeast infection, make sure you buy Danactive and drink one a day- that will keep your "good" bacteria up and this will help prevent further yeast infections... hope that helps :)