Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
am i still safe???? yes or no

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

am i still safe???? yes or no
My last menstrual is from march 5-09 ,2013. I have sex with my boyfriend on march 11,2013. Take note: NO WITHRAWAL. After we have contact.. i had taken my very first time use of a contraceptive pills.(that was my first time) .now im still taking the pills for 5 days in a row same time of the day. I need to finish the 21 pills to complete the medication. IM JUST WORRIED because he dont withdraw during our sex and im afraid to get pregnant. Anyone can give me a comment or answer regarding this. Yes or no will be a big helped for me.thanks
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would have advised you to start your pills during or immediately after your period and then to use a backup method of contraception for the first 2 weeks minimum.
IF you had just begun the pills, and had unprotected intercourse, I would encourage you to use emergency contraception such as Plan B.
or Next Choice.  I would definitely advise you to finish your current pack, and if you don't have a normal menstrual period when you begin your placebos, I would suggest a pregnancy test.
Hope this helps!
Dr B
DON'T WORRY U ARE SAVE, BUT BE CAREFUL.
Tnx y