Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
bc pill

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

bc pill
I've been taking the pills my cycle came on I notice it was longer then usual so I stop taking them in two days after my cycle I had intercourse is there a chance I could be pregnant?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that there is a chance of pregnancy if you are not taking the pills exactly as directed.  I would suggest using another form of birth control and then test for pregnancy if you don't have a normal next period.  Don't forget about Emergency birth control too--the morning after pill can work even up to as much as 120 days after the encounter.  
Good luck!
Dr B