Birth Control (Contraception) Community
birth control, skipped period
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

birth control, skipped period

I have been on birth control pills for over 3 years. Last year I wanted to skip my period for one month so I skipped my placebo pills and started a new pack. The next month everything was fine and I got my period as expected when taking the placebo pills. I tried to do this again last month ... I skipped my placebo pills, started a new pack and was period free. But this month I have yet to get my period and I've been taking the placebo pills for 5 days. Am I at risk for pregnancy or is my body just trying to adjust? My partner always pulls out and I take my pills regularly every day. I would take a pregnancy test but every time I have a pregnancy scare, I waste my money when the test turns out to be negative. Help ... I'm worried!!!