birth control, skipped period
I have been on birth control pills for over 3 years. Last year I wanted to skip my period for one month so I skipped my placebo pills and started a new pack. The next month everything was fine and I got my period as expected when taking the placebo pills. I tried to do this again last month ... I skipped my placebo pills, started a new pack and was period free. But this month I have yet to get my period and I've been taking the placebo pills for 5 days. Am I at risk for pregnancy or is my body just trying to adjust? My partner always pulls out and I take my pills regularly every day. I would take a pregnancy test but every time I have a pregnancy scare, I waste my money when the test turns out to be negative. Help ... I'm worried!!!
Honestly, I would wait until you start your new pack to test for pregnancy. Like you said, you always waste money on tests and in the end everything works out. Trust me, Im just like you. I think about pregnancy scares every other month cause somtimes my period comes early or later or is heavy or lite. Wait it out, I normally dont start my period until the 6th or 7th inactive pill (this month i started on the 5th pill and was lighter then normal).