Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
birth control and ovulation

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

birth control and ovulation
Hi, Ive finally decided to go back on bc after 4 years to regulate my period. My appt is not untill friday and im "fertile" from the 9-14.. I have a weekend trip planned for april 5-7 and would rather have it before or after... Can i stall it for a week by throwing a patch on?
Thanks!
HI!
IF you were my patient, I would advise you that you probably can delay your period by using a patch.  It is going to be easier to delay it than to bring in on early.  Of course there are no guarantees, but your chances are good.
Good luck!]
Dr B