birth control
When I use birth control doesn't matter if its a injaction or a tablet it makes me sick nausia headaces when my blood gets hot I'm itchy is it da birth control should I stop using it and what can I do to prevent pregnancy
Hello and hope you are doing well.
Every birth control method has its own advantages and disadvantages.Nausea, headaches; mood changes are common with any birth control method due to the presence of hormones. Copper T does not contain hormones. It is an effective birth control method and ideal for spacing. Heavy bleeding and back ache may be seen with its use. Condom is a barrier method which prevents pregnancy, STIs and HIV.It is not 100 % effective. Behavioral methods involve regulating the timings or methods of intercourse to prevent introduction of sperm into the female reproductive tract, either altogether or when an egg may be present. It is best to schedule an appointment with a gynecologist and have a frank discussion on the available options and most suitable method for you. Do keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!