Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
birth control

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

birth control
I recently went off the pill (aug) and i feel like i dont stop eating, feel super bloated, gained a few Lbs and my face is a mess!! When will i go back to normal!  I have never heard of people going off the pill and gaining weight??
Hi!
If you were my patient,  I would advise you that people gain weight no matter what!  Depending upon why you went off the pill, you might want to re-start.  If you are off for good, it can take up to about 3 months for the hormones to sort themselves out again.  Most people return to their baseline within a few cycles.
Good luck!
Dr B