Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
birth control

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

birth control

I  have been on the pill for about 2 months and I was suppose to be on ir for 3 months  but I ran out of pills so my quuesion is can I get pregnant now
Hi!
I'm not completely clear about why you were on it.  If it was for birth control, and now you have stopped taking it, the answer is yes, you are "at risk" for pregnancy.  If you were put on it to try to regulate your cycles, it is possible that taking it for two months only is enough to "jump start" regular periods.
IF you do begin having regular periods, then you are probably ovulating which is necessary for pregnancy.  If your periods remain irregular, you are probably NOT ovulating and are unlikely to conceive easily.
Hope this helps!
Dr B