Birth Control (Contraception) Community
brown discharge

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

brown discharge

I've recently been on birth control for 20 days now. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he did *** in me after using the pill for 12 days. I'am now having a brown discharge and it hurts to pee and sometimes my lower stomach has pains. I'am wondering if this is normal or a sign of pregnancy?? Please answer, I'am freaking out. I'am 16 by the way.
I would wait for your period to be sure, but I had something similar happen to me  after I had sex with my bf for the first time. If sex was painful, it might just be a discharge from some possile bleeding, which would also account for the stomache pains. I would strongly recommend using a condom as a 'plan B' for this, but if the sex was slightly painful it might just be from the penetration.

If you've been on BC for 20 days that means you are about to the period pills.  The brown discharge may be the start of your period and the stomach pains could be cramps.  If you were pregnant you would only have been pregnant for 8 days, too soon to be having symptoms.  I doubt it's pregnancy.  Don't stress though or it will make your period late, causing you to stress more.  You should go get a home pregnancy test to ease your mind and just wait for your period.  It's a good idea to use condoms, even if you are on the pill.
Hey girl dont stress when I started my birth control I was having the same thing and of course I was freaking out just talk to your doctor mine changed my BC and I never had the probelm again