Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
concerned, confused&& worried

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

concerned, confused&& worried
After i had my son i had gotten the merana put in so i couldn't get pregnant.. But the past 2 months i have had breast tenderness, cravings, weight gain in my stomach area and it has also started to pop out like a pregnant belly, swollen feet, haven't really had much of a period,... Is there any possible way that i could have conceived and just not known it..!? o_O
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that chances are slim, but do a test anyway.  I always advise taking the test--if you don't want to do it yourself, there are probably lots of clinics in your area that would offer complimentary tests--start with the doctor who delivered your son.
Good luck!
Dr B