Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
confused am i pregant or nt

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

confused am i pregant or nt
i and my bf had some stuffs a week ago... he didnt inserted the penis in my vagina... i gave him a handjob and he came out... we wash our hand wit the facewash and due to the sexul attraction we again startd he fingered me with the finger which had sperm on it but before inserting his finger in my vagina he wash d hand with the fashwash n figured it.. is there any chances of i gettng pregant if the sperm hand was washed and insertedinto my vagina.. he came 2 times but eah tym he inserted the figure in my vagina after washing his had with facewash.. i had missed my period this time dnt know y but i am a weak girl n was ill before the stuffs.. or m worrying so i missed my period.. i am really worried please help me out..
my period used to come on 28th of every month i ate papaya on 11th of this month and got the period on 13th am i still prgnant..???
which test blood test home test should i take and when should i take the test so that i know..?? that i am prgnant or nt..?? plzzz suggest.
I think you are worring for no reason. If u guys washed ur hands. Then i dnt think there could be any question of being pregnant.
Anxiety and ur constant tension could be a reason for delayed periods.
i know that dear.. but then too which blood test can i take quantative or qualitative.. and when can  take it..?? means after how many days and all..??
You not pregnant..... He washed his hands and Sperm dies when it is in air. And your period shows your not pregnant expecially if it was 2 weeks late. A home pregnancy test usually shows whether or not your pregnant 2 weeks after the intercourse.