Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
confused

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

confused
When you stop taking the pill compleatly how long would it take to get pregnant as I stoped taking the pill for personal reasons and I am now 4days late for my period ...

Ps the condom I was using with my bf split
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that it is possible to get pregnant right away after stopping the pill.  Usually it takes at least two weeks to ovulate, but things can "happen" that soon or sooner.
I would recommend a pregnancy test!
Good luck!
Dr B
So if I stopped taking the pill at the beginning of February it would be possible for ne to be pregnant ... I am too scared to tske a test but needs must now ... also if the test is positive I am due an operation on 2nd april would thst be cancelled becsuse I nay be pregnant?