could i be pregnant
I had hormone iud for three yrs. Had it removed 10-22-25. Had period 10-25-12 thur 10-28-12 . Started junel 1/20 on 10-29-12. Had sex on 11-18-12 stopped taking pills on 11-18-12 after having sex. Also had unprotected sex on 11-30-12, 12-1-12 and 12-2-12 . I have not had a period at all since 10-25 thur 28 2012. Is it possible i could have conceived the same week i stopped the pills or the week of the 11-30-12. I have taken 4 test and all came up negative.  Ive asked my doc for a preg test and he gave me urine test and it came up neg. He wants me to wait until.the 27th of dec to come in for blood work. But i want to know if i am pregnant or not now. I dont want to wait and see when i maybe 4 or 6 weeks pregnant.  As of right now i am 21 days late. Please help me
Delayed periods are mostly due to pregnancy. Hence to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.