Birth Control (Contraception) Community
could i be prenant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

could i be prenant

hi i am two months late with my period,have taken tests and all negative,also have sensitive nipples and a metalic taste?
I would go to my doctor and ask for a blood test. if you are 2 months late that is not a good sign and you're still getting negative test. but some women don't get a positive their whole pregnancy.
go to your docter and ask for a blood test if that comes back with no hcg levels then your not pregnant and they will help you and try to find out why you have not come on in that amount of time i have know ppl to have a negtive preggo test after 3 months go docters and get a blood test done and find out they are pregnant if you go docters they will give you all the help and advice you need